6/07/2012 - The first season of the “My Health Chat” video series will wrap up Tuesday, June 19, with a discussion about the latest research in diabetes.
Panelists will be:
• Al Powers, M.D., director of the Vanderbilt Diabetes Center and chief of the Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism at Vanderbilt University Medical Center
• William Russell, M.D., director of Pediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes at the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital
• Maureen Gannon, Ph.D., associate professor of Medicine, Cell and Developmental Biology and Molecular Physiology
The chat will begin at 1:30 p.m. and will be streamed live on VanderbiltHealth.com-/Facebook and at MyHealthChat.com.
These 30-minute video chats offer the public a chance to hear from and ask questions of scientists and physicians on the leading edge of advances in medicine. Register for the June program at MyHealthChat.com, where you may also view previous chats. Questions may be submitted live during the chat or in advance by:
• Posting them on Vanderbilt Health’s Facebook page (Facebook.com/VanderbiltHealth)
• Sending them on Twitter to @VUMCHealth or with #MyHealthChat
• Emailing them to email@example.com
Plans are under way for the second season of the series to begin in the fall.©2016 Vanderbilt University Medical Center