VPIMS (CLINICAL SITE)
All topics listed alphabetically by key word.
- Administrative Contacts
List of Anesthesiology Department administrative staffers to call for assistance!
- Annual training & SOP compliance: Complete requirements or check on status of your completion?
- Benefits questions?
- Change of name, phone or address?
- Email Dana Sylak with new information.
- Also complete this form & mail it to Human Resources at the address on the form.
- Continuing Medical Education credit hours: See how many you have accrued or turn in certificates.
- For CME credits earned at Vanderbilt, visit the CME Office website; print documentation of your credits for inclusion in your re-credentialing application.
- To submit CME certificates for credits earned outside Vanderbilt, give a copy to your Division Assistant.
- Counseling: Need help managing a personal crisis or stress?
- Credentialing: Questions about your medical staff privileges or credentialing documents?
- Faculty Appointment: Questions about your appointment status or promotion?
- To check on your faculty appointment, contact Dana Sylak.
- Leave Policies-Faculty: (See bottom of page for additional leave policy info, including FMLA)
- Log in to the VPIMS website.
- Malpractice Insurance: Need insurance verification or any other information regarding your malpractice insurance coverage?
- News/Announcements to share?
- Paycheck questions?
- Performance Counseling: Need guidance with a performance issue or help with how to conduct a performance counseling session?
- Performance Evaluations:
- Complete a performance evaluation on a staff member.
- If you are a supervisor and cannot access the performance evaluation system, contact Ken Garner so he can grant you access to your employee's evaluation.
- Policies & Procedures:
- Faculty Policies: Log in to the VPIMS website.
- Questions about how to interpret policies, or notice an inconsistency? Email Mark Stevens.
Select the first link below for a detailed presentation on developing a poster, tips on poster design and local resources for printing your poster. Select the correct template for your specific presentation. Please use these templates for ALL poster presentations. If you have any questions regarding poster preparation or the templates, contact the Chair's Office at AnesthesiologyCommunications@email.mc.vanderbilt.edu or 615-936-1595.
***NEW ASA ePoster poster sizes are below.***
PLEASE NOTE: All templates can be resized to meet your conference's poster specifications.
To do this, go to Slide Master View and select Page Setup. Key in the required dimensions.
Please use the standardized templates below for your PowerPoint presentations. Select the template for your specific presentation. Please use these templates for ALL PowerPoint presentations. If you have any questions regarding PowerPoint preparation or the templates, contact the Chair's Office at AnesthesiologyCommunications@email.mc.vanderbilt.edu or 615-936-1595.
Vanderbilt University Medical Center PowerPoint templates
VUMC PPt template 1 - With gold "swoosh" and logo at top
VUMC PPt template 2 - With logo at top
VUMC PPt template 3 - With logo at bottom
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine PowerPoint templates
VU School of Medicine PPt template 1 - With gold "swoosh" and logo at top
VU School of Medicine PPt template 2 - with logo at top
VU School of Medicine PPt template 3 - with logo at bottom
- Procurement Card & CME Card
- Contact Betsy DeMarcus to increase spending amounts or to answer questions about policies and usage.
- Log in to view your account.
- Recruitment: Know someone who might be a great addition to our department?
- Repairs, Storage, Maintenance: Need something repaired, built, moved to storage, etc?
- Log in to the Plant Services website and complete a work order request.
- Resources: Policies, Guidelines, Manuals, etc.
- Retirement Plan questions?
- Training & Development:
- Vacation Accrual:
- Log on to C2HR to check sick, vacation or personal time accruals.
- If accruals are incorrect, contact Judy Lashbrook.
- VISA holders: Time to renew your visa, or did you receive a green card?
- VPIMS (Vanderbilt Perioperative Information Management System
- Website additions or changes?
Leave Policy Links
Compensation Policy for Practicing Physician Faculty Members on Medical Leave
Faculty Parental Leave Policy
Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA) FAQs - Staff
FMLA Policy Summary - Staff
Vanderbilt’s FMLA Leave Request Form - Staff
(Note: please scroll down the forms page to the FMLA section)