Standard Compensation & Benefits
Compensation & benefits (health, life, & disability insurance; retirement plans; etc.) are in accordance with the Vanderbilt University Office of Graduate Medical Education. The salary stipend provided is established annually, and is provided to fellows at the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine PGY5 level. (See Vanderbilt House Staff Salary link on the Vanderbilt GME page.)
Additional benefits include, but are not limited to the following:
- Moving expenses allowance.
- Professional liability insurance, provided by the department of anesthesiology.
- Over $2,000 in CME funds per fellow per annum to support appropriate purchases & activities related to professional activity.
- Vacation time totalling 3 weeks per annum.
- Dedicated office space, a computer, and administrative support.
- Full access to entire Vanderbilt library system, including Eskind Biomedical Library (on-line access to world's biomedical literature, training sessions for information mgmt [e.g. EndNote, Connotea, etc], clinical research support, etc.)