Co- Director for EM: Jay Jerome, Ph.D.
For additional information about the Cell Imaging Core visit the Cell Imaging Shared Resources.
- Provide access to the full range of advanced, modern optical and electron microscopy
- Furnish professional guidance in experimental design and data interpretation
- Train users, on a continuing basis, in basic and advanced use of the equipment, inlduing in vivo and intra-vital imaging processes
- Provide electron microscopy technical services for specimen preparation and sectioning
- Sustain effort in staff technical training, effective management, and continual care and updating of advanced imaging equipment
- Confocal microscopy
- Wide-field microscopy
- Transmission electron microscopy
- Scanning electron microscopy
- Technical assistance, training, and image processing and analysis
- Processing and Embedment of tissue or cells for EM
- Sectioning and staining of processed sample
- Immuno/enzyme histo-cyto chemistry