The Dietetic Internship Program at Vanderbilt class of 2016-17 will begin on Monday, August 15, 2016 and graduate on Monday, June 19, 2017.
Click on the link for the required list of texts. Purchase these well in advance, you’ll want to have these when the internship begins.
Health Records and Immunizations
Upon acceptance, interns must provide written documentation of the following:
- Two (2) negative TB skin tests within the past 12 months with the most recent being within the past three (3) months. If history of a positive skin test is present, a chest x-ray within the past 6 months will be necessary.
- If born on or after January 1, 1957: two (2) live measles vaccinations after the 1st birthday at least one month apart OR MMR vaccination since 1989 OR laboratory evidence of immunity to rubella.
- Laboratory evidence of MMR vaccination or immunity to rubella
- Laboratory evidence of MMR vaccination or immunity to mumps
- Laboratory evidence of immunity to varicella (chickenpox) or immunization series
- Hepatitis B immunization (series of 3 injections), immunization series in progress or informed refusal of immunization.
- Tetanus/Diphtheria booster within the past 10 years is recommended, but not required.
Welcome to Nashville
Check out this link for apartments, rentals, restaurants, concerts and more.
How does Nashville compare to your current city?
This information will help answer your relocation questions and relocation needs including: People, Cost of Living, Economy, Housing, Health, Crime, Climate, Education, Transportation, Religion and Voting.