The Vanderbilt Bill Wilkerson Center and the Department of Hearing and Speech Sciences are part of the Vanderbilt Medical Center complex and consequently offer a variety of clinical settings including:
- Odess Balance and Hearing Center , Department of Otolaryngology–Various experiences including hearing assessments, electrophysiology, middle ear testing, and vestibular assessments including a risk-of-falls center.
- Audiology Clinic, MCE – Comprehensive hearing assessments for adults and children, hearing aid and bone anchored implant selections and fittings and rehabilitation; tinnitus evaluations and management, and adult and pediatric cochlear implant programs.
- Audiology Clinic, Franklin Walk-In Clinic (WIC) – Comprehensive hearing assessments for adults and children, tinnitus evaluations vestibular assessment, and hearing aid fittings.
- Doctors Office Tower (Monroe Carell, Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt) –Complete audiologic assessment and rehabilitation program for pediatric patients; includes sedated ABRs and newborn hearing screenings along with a variety of specialty clinics.
- Veterans Administration of Nashville and Murfreesboro – Comprehensive diagnostics, hearing aid selection and fitting.
- Veterans Administration, Clarksdale Outpatient Clinic – Hearing assessments and hearing aid selection and fitting
- Local Medical Clinics – developing opportunities for NICU screenings or other services on a limited basis.
- Remote newborn hearing screenings – follow-up ABR screenings and diagnostics provided via telepractice, available on a limited basis.