The Vanderbilt Bill Wilkerson Center and the Department of Hearing and Speech Sciences is part of the Vanderbilt Medical Center complex and consequently offers a variety of clinical settings including:
- Balance and Hearing Center – electrophysiology, hearing aid selection and fitting, tinnitus evaluation and management, vestibular assessment including a risk of falls center, intraoperative monitoring.
- The Vanderbilt Clinic – Comprehensive medical audiologic diagnostic testing for pediatric and adult patients.
- The Vanderbilt Bill Wilkerson Center – Comprehensive diagnostics, with focus on pediatric assessment, hearing aid fittings, and rehabilitation including the adult and pediatric cochlear implant programs.
- Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital – A new 6,000 sq. ft. facility, a complete audiologic assessment and rehabilitation program for pediatric patients; includes sedated ABRs.
- Veterans Administration of Nashville – Comprehensive diagnostics, hearing aid selection and fitting.
- Vanderbilt Satellite Clinics – focus on routine diagnostics, hearing aid selection and dispensing.
- Private Audiology Practices – focus on routine diagnostics, hearing aid selection and dispensing.
- National Center for Childhood Deafness and Family Communication – Cochlear implant program, treatment and intervention for hearing-impaired children; research which focuses on hereditary deafness, family dynamics, hearing aids and efficacy of intervention.