Andrew joined PIO in July 2009.
Andrew (we call him “Andy”) specializes in all things legal and analytical. No doubt these skills were particularly helpful when working at Northwestern Hospital on projects requiring optimization of organizational-wide policy compliance. Today, Andrew applies the same talent but with more of an operational-analytical twist – such as working on infusion scheduling, clinic staffing, and template redesign.
- J.D. University of Illinois
- M.B.A. Vanderbilt University, TN
- Six Sigma, Green Belt certification
- Assistant Practice Manager at a four-office oral surgery firm (suburbs of Chicago)
- Quality Division Intern at Northwestern Hospital
Mike Ditka (Da Bears, of course)
What is your favorite outdoors activity?
What is your favorite food?
What is your favorite candy?
Back to Team