Darrell joined PIO in September 2011.
Darrell is our fine-tuning, tactical deploying, troubleshooting, translating functional requirements into technical designs guy. Specifically, Darrell works with the Capacity Management team by assisting in the construction and maintenance of operational reporting and performance monitoring. When Darrell isn’t working on improving efficiency and resolving technical issues, you may find him cheering on his favorite basketball team – The Chicago Bulls.
- Computer Information Systems DeVry University, GA
- (Pending) Epic Certification – Cadence and Chronicles Ad Hoc Reporting
- Reports Developer
- Cegedim International Software Developer Analyst Duluth, GA
- Help Desk & Technical Support
- Customer Service Specialist III
- Hewlett Packard GlobalDeployment Services
- System Analyst/Programmer Corning, Inc. NY
Where have you lived?
New York and Georgia
What is your favorite sports team?
Titans (of, course) and Steelers
What do you consider to be your motto to live by?:
Nothing is easy for the unwilling.
Back to Team