Call the Appointment Line to schedule your first appointment: (615) 936-3555
An Intake Counselor will take your call and will need the following information:
- Type of services needed
- When you will need services
- Insurance information
Call Vanderbilt RESPOND for assessment: (800) 365-2270 or (615) 327-7000
Vanderbilt Respond, a service located at the Vanderbilt Psychiatric Hospital, offers confidential services to families and/or individuals who may be experiencing emotional, behavioral, and/or chemical dependency difficulties.
- When you call, an assessment specialist will ask several key questions that will assist them in determining what assistance is needed.
- You may be offered a confidential clinical assessment by a RESPOND mental health clinician.
- Based on the assessment, recommendations will be made to meet the appropriate level of care needed. Some of the services that may be recommended include outpatient therapy, intensive outpatient services, partial hospitalization, and inpatient programs.
- RESPOND is able to assist in evaluating insurance benefits
Back to Clinical Services page.