Research Ethics Conference: October 11-12, 2006
- The Road Ahead: Challenges at the Intersection of HIV/AIDS and Substance Abuse Research
- Research Participation-What’s my Motivation?
- The Impact of HIV/AIDS and Substance Abuse in
- Sex, Drugs and Research: The “A” in KABB
- The Prison Pipeline-Stemming the Harms of HIV and SA in Prisons
- Media: Friend or Foe
- Divided Loyalties: Research Accountability to Whom?
- Methadone: Lessons Learned
- Tracking AIDS-related Stigma in TN: A 20-year Follow-up
- IRB and Ethical Issues: Audience Q & A
- Lost in Translation? Connecting Research with Real People