- "Proper Prescribing Practices: Prevention, Pitfalls and Challenges" - Download Structured Note Sheet PDF here
- "Burnout: Pitfalls & Prevention for Academic Administrators in Psychiatry" - Download Individual Action Plan PDF here - Download Presentation handouts PDF here
- "Professionalism and the Health and Wellness of the Internist" - Download Individual Action Plan PDF here.
- “Resources for the Distressed Physician”
- "The Disruptive Physician”- Doris C. Gundersen, MD, Medical Director, Colorado Physician Health Program (used with permission)
“Proper Prescribing and Substance Abuse Identification: A CME Intervention” by Charlene M. Dewey, M.D., M.Ed., FACP, William H. Swiggart, M.S., L.P.C./MHSP, Martha E. Brown, M.D. FSPHP, Fort Worth, TX, April 23-26, 2012
Vanderbilt University Medical Center:
- The Proper Prescribing of Controlled Prescription Drugs.
- The Professional Health and Wellness of the Medical Student: Reflections, Self-Awareness, and Discovery.
- Professionalism and the Health and Wellness of Physicians: Managing Stress, Burnout and Energy- Please print out and complete your Individual Action Plan in PDF
- Professionalism and the Health and Wellness of the Surgeon
- Professionalism & Professional Health: Faculty Overview
- Professional Health: Workplace Stress and Burnout
- Presentation on Professionalism & Professional Health: In Academic Medical Centers
- “Maintaining Proper Boundaries"
- " Substance Use and Abuse in the Resident Physician" by Charlene M. Dewey, M.D., M.Ed., FACP ,Scott, Watkins, M.D.,William Swiggart, M.S., L.P.C./MHSP, Jeremy Kay, M.D.,Jim Kendall, LCSM, CEAP,Tracy Jackson, M.D.,Mary Yarborough, M.D., MPH (Director, FPWP). September 7, 2012