Please call 615 936 0678 to register for this course
Online Enrollment Form
Enrollment Form 2015 PDF
Reasons To Refer
1. Increased pattern of complaints about the professional, from peers, staff or patients/clients for example:
Disruptive behavior – verbal or physical attacks, profanity, threats, inappropriate demands, etc.
2. Sudden, unexplained change in behavior of unknown cause(s).
3. Unclear diagnosis
4. Repeated pattern of difficulty in managing anger.
5. Concern about increased anxiety, depression, burnout or other mood disturbance.
6. Cognitive impairment.
7. Use the assessment as a tool for intervention when referral for treatment is needed
8. When there is pending disciplinary action, licensing or credentialing issues.
9. For return to work, or limited practice recommendations.