Application for Research Fellowship
Applicants for the one-year Research Fellowship must submit a universal application obtained from the Vanderbilt University Medical Center Office of Graduate Medical Education (VUMC GME).
Research Fellowship (1): Pre-requisites: Completion of at least two years of general surgery. International Medical Graduates must obtain their own Visa. The research fellow will primarily participate in basic wound healing projects with the lab director but also participates in various ongoing clinical research projects with the clinical faculty.
When applying, please provide the following information:
* VUMC GME Universal Application
* A transcript of your medical school record
* Copies of your USMLE scores or equivalent
* Dean's letter from your medical school
* Three letters of recommendation, which should include one from your Director
* Curriculum Vitae
Interviews will be conducted by invitation.
Please direct further inquiries to:
Department of Plastic Surgery
D-4207 Medical Center North
Nashville , Tennessee 37232-2345
FAX (615) 936-0167