Applicants for the Plastic Surgery Residency Program must submit an application through the San Francisco Residency and Fellowship Matching Services (SF Match). For specific information regarding the application process, please contact the SF Match website, your Program Director, or your Medical School Dean’s Office.
San Francisco Residency and Fellowship Matching Services:
655 Beach Street
San Francisco, CA 94109
When applying through the SF Match, please provide the following information:
* CAS Distribution List & Payment
* Medical School Transcript(s)
* USMLE Scores or equivalent score reports
* ECFMG Certificate (applicable to International Graduates)
* Three (3) letters of reference
* A photocopy of the American Board of Plastic Surgery, Inc. (www.abplsurg.org) Resident Registration and Evaluation of Training Form Confirmation Letter.
* “Physician Information Profile” requested from Federal Credentials Verification Service (FCVS): http://www.fsmb.org/fcvs.html. Main phone: (817) 868-4000
Applicant interviews will be conducted by invitation during the months of February, March, and April.
If you are one of the invited applicants, there are a number of hotels immediately within the vicinity of the Vanderbilt campus.
Please direct further inquiries to:
Department of Plastic Surgery
D-4207 Medical Center North
Nashville , Tennessee 37232-2345
FAX (615) 936-0167