Vanderbilt University Medical Center has launched the Flexner Discovery Lecture Series featuring the world's most eminent scientists, who will speak on the highest-impact research and policy issues in science and medicine today.
Roel Nusse, Ph.D.
- Daniel Ludwig Professor of Cancer Research
- Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine
- Department of Developmental Biology
- Stanford University School of Medicine
- Investigator, HHMI
- Member, National Academy of Science
Wnt Signaling Stem Cell Control and Cancer
April 23, 2015
Sponsored by Department of Cell and Developmental Biology, CDB Distinguished Speaker
Watch Lecture (Requires Microsoft Silverlight)
Eric I. Knudsen, Ph.D.
- Edward C. and Amy H. Sewall Professor, School of Medicine
- Professor of Neurobiology
- Stanford University
- Member, National Academy of Sciences
April 30, 2015
Sponsored by Vanderbilt Brain Institute
Vanderbilt Cutting-edge Discovery
Gene Environment Interactions in Cancer Etiology and Prevention
David Cortez, Ph.D.
- Professor of Biochemistry
- Ingram Professor of Cancer Research
Robert J. Coffey, Jr., M.D.
- Professor of Medicine
- Professor of Cell and Developmental Biology
Hilary A. Tindle, M.D., M.P.H.
- Associate Professor of Medicine
- Director of Tobacco Research and Treatment
May 21, 2015
Sponsored by Office of the Vice Chancellor for Health Affairs