The Vanderbilt Dayani Center for Health & Wellness, in conjunction with Vanderbilt's Health Plus Faculty & Staff Wellness Program, offers a holistic approach for adults to promote healthy nutrition, motivation, physical activity, empowerment and well-being.
Our next program will be offered on Tuesdays at noon with a tentative start date of 1/14/14. A Tuesday evening class is tentatively scheduled to start 1/28/14.
A FREE orientation session will be held Monday, December 30, from noon to 1 p.m. at the Dayani Center. Additional orientations are also scheduled. Please go to www.VanderbiltWeightLoss.com Click Here
Our program includes:
- Weekly Interactive Class Sessions
- Individualized Workout Program With A Personal Trainer
-Five-month Use of the Dayani Center's Exercise Facility, Walking Track & Indoor Pool
- Access To Exercise Classes, Such as Yoga, Tai Chi, Zumba, Body Sculpt, Dance, Pilates, Group Cycling & Water Aerobics
- Colin Armstrong, Ph.D. - Clinical Health Psychologist and Certified Health & Wellness Coach
- Angel Bachuss, M.S. - Certified Personal Trainer
- Jennifer Moore, R.D., L.D.N., M.P.H. - Registered Dietitian
Program Fee: $695\; $545 for Vanderbilt employees and their immediate family members.
In addition to the discount, full-time Vanderbilt employees who complete the program may qualify for reimbursement of up to $142.50 of their fee, courtesy of Health Plus. Payroll deduction over up to 12 months ($45.41 per month) is available to Vanderbilt Employees.
For more information, please go to www.VanderbiltWeightLoss.com Click Here
or contact Angel at email@example.com Click Here
Contact: Angel Bachuss