Medical Information Services (MIS)
Medical Information Services is the custodian of the medical record at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
- Linda McNeil, RHIT, Assistant Director
- Freda Scott, RHIA, Assistant Director
- Lynn Butler-Bailey, RHIA, Manager
- Anne Dixon, RHIA, Manager
- Tiffaney Badgett, RHIA, Manager, Psychiatric Hospital at Vanderbilt
Record Service and Phone Numbers:
- Medical Information Services - 615-322-3398
- Release of Medical Record (Patient Information) - 615-322-2062
- Chart Review/Research Requests - 615-343-9240
- Duplicate Medical Records #s (A - L) - 615-343-3170
- Duplicate Medical Records #s (M - Z) - 615-343-3171
- Scanning and Indexing - 615-322-2205
- Transcription - 615-936-0710
- Fax # - 615-343-0126
Medical Information Services is located at Grassmere Office Park, 4560 Trousdale Drive, Suite 101, Nashville, TN 37204 (campus zip 8891).
Copies of medical records may still be requested on the medical center campus located in room 2203 in the hall between Vanderbilt University Hospital and The Vanderbilt Clinic and room 1025 in the Children's Hospital Admitting Department. For additional information on hours and services, follow this link: Medical Information Services.