Center for Health Information Management
The Center for Health Information Management is the custodian of the medical record at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
- Freda Scott, RHIA, Director, HIM Revenue Cycle
- Lynn Butler-Bailey, RHIA, Director, Medical Record Operations
- Nancy Anderson, Director, Health Record Standards
- Terri Hartman, Director, Privacy Office
- Anne Dixon, RHIA, Manager, Scanning & Indexing
Record Service and Phone Numbers:
- Center for Health Information Management - 615-875-4368
- Release of Medical Record (Patient Information) - 615-322-2062
- Chart Review/Research Requests - 615-343-9240 or 322-3634
- Duplicate Medical Records #s (A - L) - 615-343-3170
- Duplicate Medical Records #s (M - Z) - 615-343-3171
- Scanning and Indexing - 615-322-2205 or 322-3634
- Transcription - 615-936-0710
- Fax # - 615-343-0126
The Center for Health Information Management is located at Grassmere Office Park, 4560 Trousdale Drive, Suite 101, Nashville, TN 37204 (campus zip 8891).
Copies of medical records may still be requested on the medical center campus located in room 2303 in the hall between Vanderbilt University Hospital and The Vanderbilt Clinic and room 1025 in the Children's Hospital Admitting Department.
For additional information on hours and services, follow this link: Center for Health Information Management.