The Medical Laboratory Science program at Vanderbilt University Medical Center has celebrated a 100% pass rate on the Board of Certification (BOC) exam from American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) since 2007, including the Class of 2014.
90% of the graduating class of 2014 gained employment at a hospital or clinic after graduating while the remaining 10% is enrolled in further education.
To obtain additional information contact:
Program of Medical Laboratory Science
Attn. Holly Irby
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
1301 Medical Center Drive
Nashville, TN 37232-5310
Phone: (615) 322-8681 Fax: (615) 343-8420
Additional information about Medical Laboratory Science (medical technology) and program accreditation criteria may be obtained from:
5600 N. River Road, Suite 720
Rosemont, Illinois 60018-5119
Phone: (773) 714-8880 Fax: (773) 714-8886
For additional information about the medical laboratory science profession including Tennessee's related licensure law, the following are some recommended resources: