Daniel Claassen, MD, MS - Neurologist - Director
Peter Hedera, MD, PhD - Co-director
Scott Wylie, PhD - Neuropsychologist
Carol Rabideau, LCSW - Social Worker
Vickie Hannig, MS, CGC - Genetic Counselor
Melissa Darnall - Huntington’s Disease Society of America Advocate
Jessica Stroh, RN - Registered Nurse
Kristen Kanoff, BA - Research Assistant
Lauren Griffin, BA - Research Assistant
Rena Carter - Appointment Scheduler
(Pictures coming soon!)
This clinic is centered around establishing a unique multi-disiplinary relationship with our patients. We strive to give the best care toward each individual and their loved ones.
To provide specific care to each individual as needed, such as:
- family, insurance, and disability support
- personal and general support groups
Mission Statement: "To provide comprehensive care for patients with Huntington's disease and chorea."
- We aim to target specific areas of cognition that are affected by this disease by creating relevant computer tasks that explore risk taking, reward learning, etc.
- We strive to focus on the long term affects and study how this disease progresses
- In the future- we would like to compare and contrast brain imaging MRI's for each affected individual.
Contact: Lauren Griffin at (615)-936-1007 for more information.