Opened in January of 2009, the new Laboratory for Neurobehavior at Vanderbilt is the largest of its kind in academia. This state of the art facility is 9000 square feet and contains separate state of the art research suites for both rats and mice.
Vanderbilt Brain Institute
- Mark Wallace, Ph.D., Director
- Douglas McMahon, Ph.D., Associate Director for Education and Training
- Ronald Emeson, Ph.D., Associate Director for Research
Vanderbilt Kennedy Center
- Elisabeth Dykens, Ph.D., Director
- Karoly Mirnics, M.D., Ph.D., Associate Director