A student handbook of policy and procedures will be provided during orientation and is considered mandatory student reading.
Federal Title IV Stafford, Unsubsidized and GradPlus loans are available for eligible students of the Vanderbilt Cardiovascular Perfusion Technology program. More information can be obtained by visiting the Programs in Allied Health Financial Aid website.
HEALTH RECORDS AND IMMUNIZATIONS
Upon acceptance, students must provide written documentation of the following:
- Two (2) negative TB skin tests within the past 12 months with the most recent being within the past three (3) months. If history of a positive skin test is present, a chest x-ray within the past 6 months will be necessary.
- If born on or after January 1, 1957: two (2) live measles vaccinations after the 1st birthday at least one month apart OR MMR vaccination since 1989 OR laboratory evidence of immunity to rubella.
- Laboratory evidence of MMR vaccination or immunity to rubella
- Laboratory evidence of MMR vaccination or immunity to mumps
- Laboratory evidence of immunity to varicella (chickenpox) or immunization series
- Hepatitis B immunization (series of 3 injections), immunization series in progress or informed refusal of immunization
- Tetanus/Diptheria booster within the past 10 years is recommended, but not required