If you are interested in a position, please visit the website http://vanderbilt.edu/work-at-vanderbilt/ and click on the link called 'External Applicants'. From that link you will see 'Continue to the job serach page for External Applicants'; On the 'Search Jobs' page enter a search word (ex. pharmacist, professional, technician) and scroll down to click on Search Jobs. The resulting list will have links for the applicant to click on. If you have further questions about Pharmacy positions, send us an email.
Overview of benefits include:
- Three weeks vacation each year (4 weeks after 5 years of service)
- 7 holidays and 2 personal days each year
- Excellent healthcare insurance that begins the first day of employment (various options - see link for details) http://hr.vanderbilt.edu/benefits/index.htm
- ACPE accredited provider of continuing education
- Reimbursement of professional privilege tax and license fee
- Excellent 503B retirement plan - after 12 months of service, VUMC matches the first 5% contributed by the employee and vesting is immediate
- Long term disability plan
- Life insurance
- Employee tuition remibursement - 70% reimbursement of one course per semester
- Dependent college tuition reimbursement - requires 5 years of full time employment, will provide up to 70% tuition reimbursement (not to exceed 70% of Vanderbilt's tuition cost)
- Relocation assistance
- To view complete list of benefits use the following link:
- These benefits are combined with a competitive salary to make Vanderbilt an excellent practice!