· This training includes oxygen administration, basic airway positioning, airway adjuncts, and patient management up until—but not including—endotracheal intubation. Skills practiced include head-tilt/chin-lift, jaw-thrust, oral airway measurement/insertion, nasal airway measurement/insertion and one- and two-rescuer bag-mask ventilation.
· Providers who do not hold a current ACLS, PALS, ATLS, or NRP provider card and need to meet the moderate sedation airway training requirement
· Classroom based
· Practice-while-watching video
· One-rescuer respiratory arrest skills evaluation
· Approximately 45 minutes
Completion Card & Contact Hours:
· Completion certificate
· No contact hours issued
· Can typically be completed at the beginning or end of a BLS course or can be scheduled stand-alone if BLS is already completed
· Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 322-0285 to schedule.