Peer Reviewed Oral Presentations
- St. Julien J*, Pinkerman R, Deppen S, Callaway-Lane C, Lambright E, Putnam JB, Grogan EL. Poor Survival for Veterans with Pathologic Stage I Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. Association of VA Surgeons, Miami, Fl, April 1, 2012.
- Grogan EL**, Deppen S, Ballman K, Andrade GM, Verdail FC, Aldrich MC, Chen H, Decker PA, Harpole D, Cerfolio R, Keenan R, Jones DR, D’Amico TA, Shrager JB, Meyers BF, Putnam JB. Accuracy of FDG-PET to diagnose lung cancer in the ACOSOG Z4031 trial. Lung Cancer: American Society of Clinical Oncology, Chicago, IL June 4, 2012
- Grogan EL, Stuckenborg GJ, Nagji, AS, Simmons W, Kozower BD, Jones DR, Daniel, TM. Radiotracer-Guided Thoracoscopic Resection is a Cost-effective Technique for the Evaluation of Sub-centimeter Pulmonary Nodules. Society of Thoracic Surgeons, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, January 28, 2008
- Hennessey SA, Grogan EL, Harthun NL, Jones DR, Kozower BD, Lau CL. Symptomatic pulmonary emboli in lung transplant recipients. International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation. Paris, France, April 2009.
- Grogan EL, Deppen SA, Pecot, C, Shyr, Y, Rajanbabu, R, Putnam, JB, Lambright, ES, Nesbit, JA, Massion, PP, Role of a serum proteomic signature in the management of pulmonary nodules. Southern Thoracic Surgical Association, Marco Island, FL, November, 5, 2009
- Isbell J*, Deppen S, Massion, PP, Deming S, McPheeters M, Dawes, A, Lambright ES, Nesbitt J, Putnam JB, Grogan EL, Separating the wheat from the chaff: Is it time for a model that predicts benign disease in patients with pulmonary nodules?, Society of Thoracic Surgeons, Ft Lauderdale, FL, January 2010.
- Grogan EL, Weinstein JJ, Deppen SA, Putnam JB, Nesbitt JC, Lambright ES, Walker R, Dittus RS, Massion PP. Are negative thoracotomies futile in patients with benign pulmonary nodules? American College of Chest Physicians (CHEST), Vancouver, Canada, November 2010.
- Deppen, SA, Putnam, JB, Andrade, G Speroff, T,. Nesbitt, JC, Lambright, ES, Massion, PP, Walker, R*Grogan, EL, Diagnostic Accuracy of FDG-PET to predict cancer in a region of endemic granulomatous disease. Southern Thoracic Surgical Association, Orlando, FL November, 5, 2010.
* Mentored presentation