- Verdail FC*, St.Julien J, Deppen SA, Walker RC, Massion PP, Grogan EL. 111In-DOTATATE Radioprobe Guided Thoracoscopic Localization of Lung Cancer. Vanderbilt University Emphasis Program Forum, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN May2, 2011.
- Deppen SA*, Putnam JB, Lambright E, Nesbit, JC, Grogan EL. Multiple Imputation in Small Clinical Datasets: a Prediction Model for Lung Cancer, 3rd North American Congress of Epidemiology, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, June 21-24, 2011.
- Callaway-Lane,CL*, Donaldson, T; Mion, L; Massion, PP; Deppen, S; Speroff, T; Dittus, RS; Grogan, EL. Association Between Malignancy Score and Timeliness of Outpatient Care for Veterans Presenting with Signs of Lung Cancer. VA Annual Advanced Practice Nursing Conference, Chicago, IL August 16-19, 2011
- Castilho,JL, Miller,GG, Grogan EL, Lambright ES, Dummer JS, Loyd JE, Fosnot J, Cohen DN, Robbins IM. Scopulariopsis Infection Following Lung Transplant: Lessons of Organ Procurement. International Society of Heart and Lung Transplantations, Prague April 2012
- Aldrich MC, Grogan EL, Munro HM, Signorello LB, Blott WJ, Racial Differences in lung cancer survival among low income U.S. Adults. Translational Science Meeting, Washington, DC, April 19, 2012.
- St. Julien J*, Lang R, Brown T, Aldrich M, Deppen S, Tarpley M, Hill G, Tarpley J, Beauchamp RD, Grogan EL. Factors Influencing Pursuit of Academic Careers Among Surgical Fellows Vanderbilt University Medical Center, 20th Annual Research Forum, Nashville, TN, April 24, 2012.
- Deppen S*, Grogan EL, Ballman K, Andrade GM, Verdail FC, Aldrich MC, Chen H, Decker PA, Harpole D, Cerfolio R, Keenan R, Jones DR, D’Amico TA, Shrager JB, Meyers BF, Putnam JB. Accuracy of FDG-PET to diagnose lung cancer in the ACOSOG Z4031 trial. ALLIANCE for clinical trials in oncology symposium, Chicago IL, June 28, 2012.
- Deppen SA*, Phillips S, Aldrich MC, Shyr Y, Grogan EL. Geographic variation of benign lung disease in the US: Implications for lung cancer screening. Annual Meeting of the American College of Epidemiology, Chicago, IL, September 8-11, 2012. (received Associate Member grant award for top 10 reviewed abstracts)
- Kelly P*, Sandal J, Deppen SA, Aldrich M, Putnam JB, Chen H, Wu H, St. Julien J, Pretorius M, Grogan EL, Perioperative Exposures Associated with Prolonged Length of Stay after Pulmonary Resection. Annual Meeting of the American College of Surgeons, Chicago, IL, September 30-October 4, 2012
- Nikhil P. Jaik, Stephen Deppen, Tyler R. Dirda, Laura F. McBride, Eric L. Grogan, Eric S. Lambright, Jonathan C. Nesbitt, Joe B. Putnam, Jr. Silent aspiration following esophagectomy: Assessment and management through pathway driven patient care can reduce costs. Society of Thoracic Surgery 49th Annual Meeting Jan. 26-29, 2013 - Los Angeles
- Deppen SA*, Phillips S, McPheeters M, Aldrich MC, Blume J, Penson DF, Shyr Y, Grogan EL. “Benign disease prevalence after surgical lung resection varies geographically in the US Medicare population, implications for lung cancer screening.” American Association for Cancer Research. Annual Meeting Washington, DC, April 10, 2013
**Received the blue ribbon award for best poster