October 1, 2015 -- May 15, 2016 – Applying for a Fellowship
- Go to www.suonet.org, the website of the Society of Urologic Oncology (SUO). On the blue ribbon across the top, click “Fellowships.” Then click “Fellowship Match Application PDF.”
- Complete the application Applicants should complete it and forward it, along with their CV and three letters of recommendation, directly to the program director or fellowship coordinator of any SUO accredited fellowship sites you would like to interview with. This would be for a Fellowship position beginning in 2017. See a complete list of SUO Fellowship Accredited Sites that includes the name of the program director at http://suonet.org/fellowships. Medical Center and Department policies require a U.S. medical license to move forward in the selection process.
- You must formally register for the Match at http://suonet.org/fellowships/ to register. After you register, you will receive an assigned number via email from the American Urological Association (AUA). This number will be essential when the match results are announced.
Spring 2016 -- Interview process
Interviews will take place at Vanderbilt on a date to be distributed to those who proceed after initial screening is completed.
- May 2016-- Preference List Phase Begins Applicants and programs will submit their Rank and Preference Lists. The SUO will provide specific instructions.
- Please refer to the SUO site for the Match List Submission Deadline and announcement of Match Results.