Search Results: 19
- CALCULUS (SAK, Kidney Stone Analysis)
- CHROMOSOME AMNIO (CRA, Karyotype)
- CHROMOSOME ANALYSIS, BLOOD (CBA, Constitutional Chromosome Analysis, Karyotype, CBL)
- CHROMOSOME ANALYSIS, ONCOLOGY - BLOOD OR BONE MARROW (CBN, Karyotype, CBO)
- CLONAZEPAM BLOOD (Klonopin, CZP)
- COL4A3 DNA SEQUENCING (4A3, Alport Syndrome, Kidney Disorders)
- COMPLETE ALPORT SYNDROME (POR, Kidney Disorders)
- FETAL CELL ASSAY (FCF, Fetal Cell Stain, FCSKB, Kleihauer-Betke)
- GALACTOCEREBROSIDASE (GAL, Beta-Galactosesidase, GALC Deficiency, Krabbe Disease, Galactosylceramide)
- KAPPA LIGHT CHAINS QUANT (KLC, KAP, KAPPA)
- KENNEDY DISEASE (KD)
- KEPPRA (KEP, Levetiracetam, Keppra)
- KIT ASP816VAL MUTATION (KAM, KITAS, C-KIT, Systemic Mastocytosis Mutation)
- KIT D816V MUTATION (K17, Kit Exon 17 (D816V))
- KIT EXON 8 (K08, Kit Exon 8 Insertion/Deletion)
- KOH PREP (Potassium hydroxide prep, KOH)
- POTASSIUM BLOOD (K)
- POTASSIUM BODY FLUID (KBF)
- POTASSIUM URINE SPOT (KU)
Search Options for the Test Directory:
1. Enter the test name in the Keyword search field.
Hint: You can also enter any part of the test name to expand the search.
(Example: you can type "west" or "sed" or "rate" to find Westergren Sedimentation Rate)
2. Enter the Vanderbilt Test Code, if known.
3. Choose one of the letter boxes to display a list of all test names and keywords starting with that letter.
If you are unable to find a test in our directory, please contact VPLS at
1-800-551-5227 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.