Search Results: 17
- ADAMTS 10 DELETION / DUPLICATION (A10, Weill-Marchesani Syndrome, WMS)
- ADAMTS 10 SEQUENCING (ATS, Weill-Marchesani Syndrome, WMS)
- BORDETELLA PERTUSSIS / PARAPERTUSSIS (BPR, Whooping cough, Bord PCR)
- BORDETELLA PERTUSSIS PCR (BPD, Pertussis, Whooping cough)
- CULTURE WOUND AFB (WOA, Wound culture AFB, Acid fast bacilli)
- CULTURE WOUND BACTERIAL (WOB, Wound culture)
- CULTURE WOUND FUNGUS (WOF, Wound culture fungus, Fungal culture wound)
- DIFFERENTIAL BLOOD (MDF, Manual diff, WBC differential, White Blood Cell differential)
- GRAM STAIN (GS, Gram Stain Urine, Gram Stain Stool, WBC Stool)
- METHANOL SERUM (MTH, Wood Alcohol)
- SED RATE BLOOD (Sedimentation Rate, ESR, Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate, SED, Westergren sed rate)
- STAIN WRIGHT'S (Wright's stain, Histoplasma stain, HIS)
- WARFARIN BLOOD (Coumadin, WAR)
- WBC BLOOD QUANTITATIVE (WC, White Blood Cell Quantitative)
- WEST NILE VIRUS AB IGM (WNV, WNILE IgM)
- WEST NILE VIRUS AB IGM CSF (WMC, WNIL IGM)
- WT1 DNA SEQUENCING (WTD, Nephrotic Syndrome)
Search Options for the Test Directory:
1. Enter the test name in the Keyword search field.
Hint: You can also enter any part of the test name to expand the search.
(Example: you can type "west" or "sed" or "rate" to find Westergren Sedimentation Rate)
2. Enter the Vanderbilt Test Code, if known.
3. Choose one of the letter boxes to display a list of all test names and keywords starting with that letter.
If you are unable to find a test in our directory, please contact VPLS at
1-800-551-5227 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.