Search

Contact Us | Advanced Search

Vanderbilt South Campus, ca 1920

South campus of Vanderbilt University, which was the location of the Medical Department from 1911-1925. The image depicts the School of Dentistry, the administration building, the gymnasium, and the Medical Department's Central Hall.  Browse related items

Medical School Class Composite, 1932

Class composite showing 1932 faculty and graduates from Vanderbilt University's Medical School.

Vanderbilt Medical School, 5th and Elm

A lithographic illustration of the Vanderbilt Medical School in 1895, used as an advertisement for Ciba's pharmaceutical product, desoxycorticosterone acetate. On the front, a printed caption stating "Vanderbilt Medical School, Nashville, Tennessee,"… Browse related items

Christmas at 5th and Elm Hospital

The patient ward at 5th and Elm, decorated for Christmas with a tree and paper garlands from the ceiling. The date is unknown.  Browse related items

Galloway Memorial Hospital, 1968

The front of the Galloway building in 1968. Construction on this hospital was begun in 1913, but it was never completed. Browse related items

Vanderbilt University Hospital and Clinic (5th and Elm)

This image was originally published in early Vanderbilt Medical School catalogs. Browse related items

Tags:

Litterer Laboratory of Bacteriology

The front of the Litterer Laboratory, likely taken from an old publication, perhaps a catalog.  Browse related items

Tags:

Litterer Laboratory, 1968

The front of the Litterer Laboratory, as it appeared in 1968. Browse related items

Tags:

Litterer Laboratory, 1968

A distant image of the Litterer Laboratory, with the "Round Building" visible, and the Elm Street Methodist Church in the foreground.  Browse related items

Tags:


Copyright © 2010-2013

2209 Garland Avenue
Nashville, TN 37232