Search

Contact Us | Advanced Search

School of Nursing Building, 1928

Comments

Allowed tags: <p>, <a>, <em>, <strong>

*required

Please enter the two words above.

Title: 

School of Nursing Building, 1928

Subject: 

VUMC History, Nursing

Description: 

Cars are parked outside of the School of Nursing building.

This building was named the "School of Nursing Building” until 1934, when it was renamed “Mary Kirkland Hall.” In 1958, the building was renamed “Mary Henderson Hall,” and the name changed once again in 1971 to “Mary Ragland Godchaux Hall.” Browse related items

Date: 

Creator: 

Anonymous

Source: 

Eskind Biomedical Library Special Collections

Rights: 

Copyright is retained by the authors of items in these papers, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.

Original Format: 

Photographic print   

Physical Dimensions: 

N/A   

Collection: 

Citation: 

Anonymous, “School of Nursing Building, 1928,” VUMC Through Time, accessed November 1, 2014, https://www.mc.vanderbilt.edu/throughtime/items/show/11606.


Copyright © 2010-2013

2209 Garland Avenue
Nashville, TN 37232