VUMC HR has new online addressVUMC Human Resources online has moved locations: it is now at hr.mc.vanderbilt.edu. You will notice the website has a new look and feel, and HR has made it easier to find the resources you need quickly. Spend a few minutes exploring, and use the tips below to assist you:
- The top navigation bar and drop down features should look similar to the HR site you are used to. So what is new?
- All policies can be accessed through the PolicyTech portal by hovering over the “Policies” button and clicking on “PolicyTech.”
- Training is now called “Learning.” You can find a link to the Learning Exchange, new staff orientation information, workshop opportunities and more by hovering over the Learning dropdown.
- Under “Discounts” you will find quick access to auto and homeowner insurance and pet insurance.
- Have a question or need some help? You will find the Employee Service Center, HR Consultant and HR contact links on the right side of the homepage.
- Use the “Quick Links” box for links to topics like flexPTO, pay calendar and employee relations.
- Want to take action? You will find the “I want to…” box with links to change your benefits, explore resources for managers, learn about tuition assistance and more.
- You can now find all of the “centrals” on the homepage. Look for colored icons on the bottom right side of the screen to access the following:
- Leader Central – This is a resource for all managers at VUMC. Throughout this section you will find resources and guidance for all stages of employment, from posting a new position to training and development.
- Recognition Central – This is a central hub for tips and tools on how to recognize your employees, peers or managers.
- Talent Central – This is designed to help hiring managers collaborate with recruiters to find the most qualified talent, it's your one-stop shop for hiring. It's the place you'll come to find the resources and tools you'll need to conduct a better search, faster.
- Performance Central – This is a centralized resource for performance and development discussions and documentation. Employees and managers can enter and record progress on institutional and individual goals and evaluate capabilities and Credo.
- Looking for HR in the news? Click on the newspaper to find the latest HR stories in the Reporter and MyVUMC.
- Check out the new Work at Vanderbilt University Medical Center by clicking on the “Careers” tab on the top navigation. You can also find it by visiting vanderbiltmedicalcareers.com.
Looking for something and can’t find it? Use the search bar on the right side of every page or contact the Employee Service Center.