Vanderbilt University Medical Center is using Procured Health to manage clinician requests and the product evaluation process for the Medical Economic Outcomes Committees (MEOC). You can use Procured Health in a variety of ways, depending on your role at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
Clinicians can use the platform to
- request evaluation of a medical device
- track the status of your request
- complete surveys related to products under evaluation
- find and request research about medical products
Committee members and participants can
- review projects assigned to your committee
- keep track of committee meeting dates and agendas
- provide feedback on projects before the committee
New Product MEOC Request Link: https://procuredhealth.com/evaluation/providers/vumc/requests/add/
You will need to set up your account in order to enter your first request and ensure that you remain informed of relevant activity regarding your requests. The Procured Health system automatically generates email notifications when certain events occur.
Please contact Joy Money at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.