Open to the Public
Location: Vanderbilt Center for Integrative Health (Directions - Click Here
Presenter: Tobi Fishel, Ph.D.
This weekly experiential group will provide an opportunity for women to:
- Connect and build community with other women
- Learn and practice mindfulness skills to deepen awareness, decrease pain and anxiety and increase capacity for joy
- Support one another in our struggles with physical and emotional pain and illness
- Nurture and grow our relationships with ourselves and others
- Celebrate life, love, and the strength of our own true hunger
During this series we will be diving into the practices outlined in Brene Brown's book, "Daring Greatly"
Tuesdays: 5:45- 7:15 p.m.
Dates: March 26, Apr 2, Apr 16, Apr 30, May 7, 14, 21, 28 (*skip 4/9 and 4/23), 8 weeks)
*Attendance to the first session is mandatory as it serves as the orientation session for the entire series. Continuation in following series is recommended for those who want to dive into a deeper experience.
Contact: Abby Cooper