All of Us Research Program
All of Us is a national research program, sponsored by the National Institutes of Health. The project aims to advance precision medicine by collecting data from one million participants. Working closely with colleagues at Vanderbilt’s Institute for Clinical and Translational Research, the Center for Knowledge Management (CKM) contributes to All of Us in several ways, bringing expertise in critical appraisal of the biomedical and grey literature, metadata capture, knowledge organization, and health literacy.
CKM contributions to All of Us include:
- Conducting evidence reviews
- Evaluating and capturing metadata on survey instruments
- Identifying and capturing metadata about consumer friendly resources regarding precision medicine and genetics
- Gathering and structuring information about national partners and community organizations for recruiting underrepresented groups
- Conducting cognitive interviews in English and Spanish
Click here for more information about All of Us.