Skip to main content
- Pulley JM, Jerome RN, Shirey-Rice JK, Zaleski NM, Naylor HM, Pruijssers AJ, Jackson JC, Bernard GR, Holroyd KJ. Advocating for mutually beneficial access to shelved compounds. Future Med Chem. 2018 Jun 1;10(12):1395-1398. doi: 10.4155/fmc-2018-0090. Epub 2018 May 23.
- Frakes ET, DesAutels SJ, Williams AM, Fox ZE, and Giuse NB. Transforming the Website Redesign Process: An Intelligent Knowledge Management Approach. Medical Library Association Annual Meeting, Atlanta, GA, May 2018.
- Pulley JM, Jerome RN, Zaleski NM, Shirey-Rice JK, Pruijssers AJ, Lavieri RR, Chettiar SN, Naylor HM, Aronoff DM, Edwards DA, Niswender CM, Dugan LL, Crofford LJ, Bernard GR, Holroyd KJ. When Enough Is Enough: Decision Criteria for Moving a Known Drug into Clinical Testing for a New Indication in the Absence of Preclinical Efficacy Data. Assay Drug Dev Technol. 2017 Dec 1. doi:10.1089/adt.2017.821.
- Micheel CM, Anderson IA, Lee P, Chen SC, Justiss K, Giuse NB, Ye F, Kusnoor SV, Levy MA. Internet-based Assessment of Oncology Healthcare Professional Leaning Style and Optimization of Materials for Web-based Learning: Controlled Trial with Concealed Allocation. J Med Internet Res. 2017 Jul 25;19(7):e265.
- Prather AA, Gottlieb LM, Giuse NB, Koonce TY, Kusnoor SV, Stead WW, Adler NE. National Academy of Medicine Social and Behavioral Measures: Associations With Self-Reported Health. Am J Prev Med. 2017 Oct;53(4):449-456.
- Giuse NB, Koonce TY, Kusnoor SV, Prather AA, Gottlieb LM, Huang LC, Phillips SE, Shyr Y, Adler NE, Stead WW. Institute of Medicine Measures of Social and Behavioral Determinants of Health: A Feasibility Study. Am J Prev Med. 2017 Feb;52(2):199-206.
- DesAutels SJ, Fox ZE, Giuse DA, Williams AM, Kou QH, Weitkamp A, Patel NR, Giuse NB. Using Best Practices to Extract, Organize, and Reuse Embedded Decision Support Content Knowledge Rules from Mature Clinical Systems. AMIA Annu Symp Proc. 2017 Feb 10;2016:504-513.
- Kusnoor SV, Koonce TY, Levy MA, Lovly CM, Naylor HM, Anderson IA, Micheel CM, Chen S, Ye F, Giuse NB. My Cancer Genome: Evaluating an Educational Intervention Model to Introduce Patients and Caregivers to Precision Medicine. AMIA Jt Summits Transl Sci Proc. 2016 Jul 20;2016:112-21. eCollection 2016.
- Giuse NB, Kusnoor SV, Koonce TY, Naylor HM, Chen S, Blasingame M, Anderson IA, Micheel CM, Levy MA, Ye F, Lovly CM. Guiding Oncology Patients through the Maze of Precision Medicine. J Health Commun. 2016;21 Suppl 1:5-17.
- Choma DP, Vanacore R, Naylor H, Zimmerman IA, Pavlichenko A, Pavlichenko A, et al. Aquaporin 11 Variant Associates with Kidney Disease in Type 2 Diabetic Patients. American Journal of Physiology Renal physiology. 2016:310(5):F416-25 Epub 2015/12/30.
- Koonce TY, Kusnoor SV, Giuse NB, Hurley S, Ye F. A Personalized Approach to Deliver Health Care Information to Diabetic Patients in Community Care Clinics. Journal of the Medical Library Association, July 2015; 103(3):123-30
- Giuse NB, Kusnoor SV, Koonce TY, Ryland CR, Walden RR, Naylor HM, Williams AM, Jerome RJ. Strategically Aligning a Mandala of Competencies to Advance a Transformative Vision. Journal of the Medical Library Association, October 2013; 101(4): 261 - 267.
- Koonce TY, Giuse NB, Choemprayong S, Hurley S, Martin SL, Epelbaum M, Kusnoor SV. Using Personalized Education Delivery to Improve Community Clinic Patient’s Knowledge of Hypertension. Special Libraries Association Annual Meeting, San Diego, CA, June 2013. Available online at: http://dbiosla.org/events/past_sla_conference/San%20Diego/Personalized%20Education%20Delivery_Final%20Paper_2013.pdf
- Giuse NB, Koonce TY, Storrow AB, Kusnoor SV, Fei Y. Using Health Literacy and Learning Style Preferences to Optimize the Delivery of Health Information. Journal of Health Communication. 2012;17 Suppl 3:122-40.
- Powers JS, Cahall M, Epelbaum M, Habermann R, Rosenstiel D, Giuse NB. Innovative Curricula: Incorporating Evidence into Clinical Teaching – Enhanced Geriatrics Specialty Case-Based Residency Presentations. Journal of Graduate Medical Education, March 2012;4(1):83-86.
- Koonce TY, Giuse NB, Storrow AB. A Pilot Study to Evaluate a Learning-Style Tailored Information Prescription for Hypertensive Emergency Department Patients. Journal of the Medical Library Association, October 2011; 99(4): 280-289.
- Giuse NB, Williams AM, Giuse DA. Integrating Best Evidence into Patient Care: A Process Facilitated by a Seamless Integration with Informatics Tools. Journal of the Medical Library Association, July 2010; 98(3):220-2.