Marcia Epelbaum, M.A.
- (615) 936-2617
- (615) 936-1384
- 3401 West End Ave., Suite 304 F
Job Related Information
- Senior Information Scientist
Area(s) of Responsibility:
- Research Services
- Knowledge Management
- Evidence Based Medicine
- Literature Assessment and Filtering/Evidence-Based Services
- Information Services
- Staff Training
- Education Services
Learning Framework Skills:
CV or Resumé
Kusnoor SK, Koonce TY, Hurley ST, McClellan KM, Blasingame MN, Frakes ET, Huang LC, Epelbaum MI, Giuse NB. Collection of Social Determinants of Health in the Community Clinic Setting: A Cross-Sectional Study. BMC Public Health. 2018; Apr; 18:550.
- Powers JS, Cahall M, Epelbaum M, Habermann R, Rosenstiel D, Giuse N. Incorporating evidence into clinical teaching: enhanced geriatrics specialty case-based residency presentations. J Grad Med Educ. 2012 Mar;4(1):83-6. Incorporating evidence into clinical teaching: enhanced geriatrics specialty case-based residency presentations. J Grad Med Educ. 2012 Mar;4(1):83-6.
- Martin, Sandra, Rebecca N. Jerome, Marcia I. Epelbaum, Annette M. Williams, and William Walsh. Journal of the Medical Library Association: JMLA 96, no. 3 (2008): 183. Addressing hemolysis in an infant due to mother–infant ABO blood incompatibility Journal of the Medical Library Association: JMLA 96, no. 3 (2008): 183.
- Giuse NB, Kafantaris SR, Huber JT, Lynch F., Epelbaum M., Pfeiffer J. Developing a Culture of Lifelong Learning in a Library Environment. Bulletin of the Medical Library Association. January 1999; 87(1)26-36
- Dunn, K. and Epelbaum, M. Using library skill sets to design a staff development program. Technical Services Quarterly. 14(3):33-45 (1997)