Patricia Lee (Patty), M.L.S.
- (615) 936-1553
- 3401 West End Ave., Suite 304E
Job Related Information
- Senior Information Scientist
Center for Knowledge Management
Area(s) of Responsibility:
- Evidence-based Medicine
- Healthcare Process Improvement
- Knowledge Management
- Research Services
- Filtering/Evidence-Based Services
- Library Research
Learning Framework Skills:
CV or Resumé
- Mayur B. Patel, MD, MPH; Josef Bednarik, MD; Patricia Lee, MLS; Yahya Shehabi, PhD, FCICM, EMBA; Jorge I. Salluh, MD, PhD; Arjen J. Slooter MD, PhD9; Kate E. Klein, MS ACNP-BC RN CCRN; Yoanna Skrobik, MD; Alessandro Morandi, MD, MPH; Peter E. Spronk, MD, PhD; Valerie Page, MD; Andrew M. Naidech, MD, MSPH; Brenda T. Pun, RN, DNP; Fernando A. Bozza, MD, PhD; Annachiara Marra, MD; Sayona John, MD; Pratik P. Pandharipande, MD, MSCI1,2,20; E. Wesley Ely, MD, MPH1,2,16. Delirium Monitoring in Neurocritically Ill Patients: A Systematic Review. Revisions submitted to Critical Care Medicine October 23 2017.
- Alecia Fair, DrPH Sarah C. Stallings, PhD; Earl B. Britt Jr.,BS; Victoria Villalta-Gil PhD; Patty Lee, MLS; Sheila V. Kusnoor, PhD ; Consuelo H. Wilkins, MD, MSCI Recruiting and retaining minorities in clinical trials: An environmental scan of training resources to enhance research teams’ capacity. Submitted October 2017 to Health Services Research.
- Micheel CM, Anderson IA, Lee P, Chen SC, Justiss K, Giuse NB, Ye F, Kusnoor SV, Levy MA. Internet-Based Assessment of Oncology Health Care Professional Learning Style and Optimization of Materials for Web-Based Learning: Controlled Trial With Concealed Allocation. J Med Internet Res 2017;19(7):e265 http://www.jmir.org/2017/7/e265 DOI: 10.2196/jmir.7506 PMID: 28743680 PMCID: 554898.
- Deppen S, Blume J, Bobbey AJ, Shah C, Graham MM, Lee P, Walker RC. 68Ga-DOTATATE compared to 111In-octreotide and conventional imaging for pulmonary and gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumors: a systematic review and meta-analysis. J Nucl Med. 2016 Jan 14. pii: jnumed.115.165803. [Epub ahead of print] PubMed PMID: 26769864.Using Learning Styles to Educate Healthcare Providers about New Treatment Strategies for Breast Cancer. Medical Library Association Annual Meeting May 2015. Co Author.
- Using Health Literacy and Learning Styles to Improve Patient Understanding of Genetics and Precision Medicine. Annual Meeting of the Medical Library Association May 2015 Co-Author
- Alessandro Morandi, MD, MPH, Jessica McCurley, MS, Eduard E. Vasilevskis, MD, Donna M. Fick, PhD,j Giuseppe Bellelli, MDl Patricia Lee, MLS, James C. Jackson, PsyD,Susan D. Shenkin, MRCP, MarcoTrabucchi, MD,bo John Schnelle, PhD,c,d Sharon K. Inouye, MD, MPH,p Wesley E. Ely, MD, MPH, and Alasdair MacLullich, MRCP, PhDn. Tools to Detect Delirium Superimposed on Dementia: A Systematic Review. J Am Geriatr Soc 2012 Nov;60(11):2005-13.
- Barrett TW, DiPersio DM, Jenkins CA, Jack M, McCoin NS, Storrow AB, Singleton LM, Lee P, Zhou C, Slovis CM. A randomized, placebo-controlled trial of ondansetron, metoclopramide, and promethazine in adults. Am J Emerg Med. 2011 Mar;29(3):247-55. Epub 2010 Mar 26. PubMed PMID: 20825792
- Lee P, DiPersio D, Jerome RN, Wheeler AP. Approaching and analyzing a large literature on vancomycin monitoring and pharmacokinetics. J Med Libr Assoc. 2007 Oct;95(4):374-80. Review.
- Sathe N, Williams A, Koonce TY, Lee P, Giuse NB. Integrating User Values into the Development of a Customized Digital Library of Resources for Tennessee's Public Health Community. Southern Chapter of the Medical Library Association Annual Meeting, Biloxi, MS, October 2004. Winner- Southern Chapter /MLA Research Award
- Sathe NA, Lee P, Giuse NB. A power information user (PIU) model to promote information integration in Tennessee's public health community. J Med Libr Assoc. 2004 Oct;92(4):459-64.
- Lee P, Giuse NB, Sathe N. Benchmarking information needs and use in the Tennessee public health community. J Med Libr Assoc. 2003 91(3):322-36.