The Office of Benefits Administration Retirement Planning Events, Tuesday, April 26
The Office of Benefits Administration brings two retirement planning events to campus, presented by Fidelity Investments.
On Tuesday, April 26, at 11:45 a.m., you can hear the latest information on market performance by attending the “Quarterly Market Update,” or at 5 p.m., get information about Tax Smart Investing & Establishing and Maintaining Your Estate Plan.
What: “Quarterly Market Update”
Location: Student Life Center, Ballroom A & B
Time: 11:45 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
Lunch is included and reservations are required.
Fidelity Investments Quarterly Market Update session includes:
• The Fidelity account options in the Vanderbilt 403(b) Retirement Plan
• The driving forces behind recent developments influencing the financial markets and the U.S. economy
• The factors affecting the performance of domestic and international equity markets
• What drives changes in bond-market interest rates and valuations
“Tax Smart Investing & Establishing and Maintaining Your Estate Plan”
Location: Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt University, 2555 West End Ave.
Time: 5-7:30 p.m.
Appetizers will be served and reservations are suggested.
This event is designed specifically for those people with questions about estate planning and the impact of taxes on your portfolio.
• Get information and resources to help set a path for a successful estate plan
• Understand the impact of taxes on your portfolio
Both events are open to all faculty and staff regardless of a Fidelity Investments relationship.
Please RSVP by calling (800) 642-7131 or register online at www.fidelity.com/atwork/reservations.
Review your current retirement contributions in the Vanderbilt University Retirement Plan with representatives from any of our four investment companies, including TIAA‐CREF, Vanguard, VALIC and Fidelity.
Company representatives can discuss your current and future investment options and offer guidance on the best strategy to meet your retirement goals. View dates and times for on these one-on-one campus meetings on the HR website at http://hr.vanderbilt.edu/benefits/counseling.php.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.