Credit Union computer system down
The Vanderbilt Employees' Credit Union's computer system was down Thursday morning due to connectivity issues with Fiserv, the credit union's data processor, which is based in Charlotte North Carolina. Among the effects of the system outage:
1) The credit union is unable to provide any account information in person or by phone
2) The credit union is unable to process withdrawal transactions at the teller windows
3) Credit union ATM cards will allow a withdrawal up to $50
4) Credit union debit cards will allow a purchase up to $50
5) Online banking continues to function and provide account information
Fiserv is working with credit union officials to restore service as quickly as possible.