Next Bedside Matters Forum will focus on refusal of care by patients in labor; new website launched
Bedside Matters is a forum for front line workers to help deal with some of the difficult personal and emotional issues that arise in caring for patients. Bedside Matters meets on the third Wednesday of every month at noon in Light Hall.
Starting with the May 18 session, Bedside Matters will offer three ways for nurses to obtain Contact Hours:
1) Attend the Live Event
2) Watch the Live Event Online
3) Watch the On-Demand (archived) presentations (available 3-5 days after the live event).
To obtain Contact Hours, LMS registration will now be required no matter which option you choose to view the event.
A new Bedside Matters website has been launched that includes:
- Upcoming events for the next six months so you can register early
- A listing of On-Demand events available for Contact Hours (each event will have a shelf life of three years)
- A listing of On-Demand events available for reference only (no contact hours offered)
- “Contact Us” so you can recommend topics for upcoming Bedside Matters
The May 18 Bedside Matters will take place in 202 Light Hall and will feature a panel speaking on "What to Do with Patient Refusal of Care on Labor and Delivery."