Health and Benefits Fair serves more than 1,200 employees
Vanderbilt University Medical Center’s redesigned health and benefits fair saw a total of 1,270 employees attend over the two-day event at Vanderbilt Health One Hundred Oaks and on campus at Light Hall. With a one-stop-shop approach, employees were invited to "PowerUP" their health by leveraging digital tools and on-site access to clinical services, appointment scheduling and medical experts to help them check off their health goals before the end of the year.
Many employees took advantage of the great offerings at our featured event stations:
- Health Hub: More than 400 employees participated in Know Your Numbers.
- Pharmacy Hub: About 200 employees signed up to learn more about mail order pharmacy.
- PowerUP Bar: More than 100 employees signed up for My Health at Vanderbilt and about 40 employees downloaded the My Health at Vanderbilt app to their phones.
- Connect2Care: More than 70 texts were sent to locate walk-in clinics and urgent care facilities.
- Expert Hot Spot: Many employees requested appointments for preventive care and primary care visits.
- Benefits Lab: About 100 employees enrolled in 2017 benefits.
An exciting takeaway from the event is that all VUMC employees can continue to text their zip codes to 615-908-2273 (CARE) to locate walk-in clinics and urgent care facilities on-the-go, from the convenience of their cell phones.