EpicLeap for Research town hall to be Monday, July 17The next EpicLeap for Research Town Hall is set for Monday, July 17, in 208 Light Hall from 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Viewing the town hall is also available via a live stream. Learn more specific details about the new study submission tools and processes, research data conversion from StarPanel to Epic, operational research processes and training. The program will last one hour with time afterward for optional Q&A.
Who should attend?
- Principal Investigators with clinical research studies/trials
- Project Managers, Program Coordinators, Research Administrators, Grant Managers
- Research Nurses & Study Coordinators
- Anyone who:
* Works with human participants for research (recruitment, patient registration, appointment management)
* Works on Research Processes in these systems: StarBRITE Billing Plan, Uber, DISCOVR-E, FACTr, COEUS, PEER
* Manages research patient charge reconciliation, billing complaints, billing change requests
* Uses the Clinical Research Center (CRC)
* Uses other resources with patient billing potential
Register here to attend in person or here to attend virtually. Click here to submit questions in advance if you wish.
Here are the registration links:
Here is the link to the REDCap survey for people to submit questions in advance for Town Hall 2.