Update your notification preferences in C2HR to receive important EpicLeap Go Live updates
In order to receive real-time notifications about system availability throughout VUMC’s upcoming Go Live of eStar, colleagues will need to ensure they have opted in to receive non-emergency messages from VUMC’s notification system. Unlike VUMC’s emergency notification system AlertVU, in which colleagues are automatically enrolled, employees must manually opt-in to receive non-emergency messages. Faculty and staff can sign up to receive these notifications via email, text and/or phone call by updating their personal preferences in C2HR.
VUMC’s non-emergency notification system will be used throughout eStar’s Go Live to alert employees of important updates, such as system downtimes and failures. A daily report will also be sent using this notification system to update colleagues on the most pressing issues being addressed, the progress made in the previous 24 hours, and any additional items of importance. While the vast majority of these messages will be sent via email, some critical communications may also be sent via text message. Colleagues who have not opted in to receive non-emergency notifications may not receive important Go Live updates.
Faculty and staff should follow the instructions below to update their non-emergency notification preferences. A step-by-step guide with screenshots is also available here.
- Log in to C2HR at http://vu.edu/c2hr
- Select “Personal Profile” from the sidebar on the right
- Select the “Edit” button at the bottom of the page
- Enter your contact information—including phone numbers and personal email addresses—in the “Personal Contact Information” section
- Check the boxes under the “Non-emergency” columns to indicate whether you’d like to receive non-emergency notifications via email, phone call and/or text message
- Click “Next” at the bottom of the page
- Click “Confirm” at the bottom of the page to save your changes