Changes coming to resuscitation courses this month
Beginning Jan. 1, 2018, the Resuscitation Program will begin including Basic Life Support (BLS) in all Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) courses. A BLS card will be issued in ACLS and PALS courses upon successful completion of all testing requirements. The BLS component is not optional.
- Register for these new courses in the Learning Exchange beginning Dec. 15:
- ACLS Provider w/ BLS Combined Course
- ACLS Renewal w/ BLS Combined Course
- PALS Provider w/ BLS Combined Course
- PALS Renewal w/ BLS Combined Course
Course planning calendars are currently available at http://www.vanderbiltcpr.com
Also, electronic course completion cards (eCards) will be issued for all courses starting in January 2018.
An email will be sent to you after successful course completion with instructions to claim your eCard.
With eCards you can:
- access your completion cards anywhere without having to keep up with a physical card.
- download and print full or wallet-sized copies of your cards.
- easily email completion cards to your supervisor.