Children age 5-8 Needed for a Research Study on Sleep Characteristics and Neurocognitive Functioning
Principal Investigator: Alexandra Key, Ph.D.
Other Investigators: Wendy Stone, Ph.D.
We are interested in how sleep characteristics may affect brain responses to tasks requiring listening, attention and memory in children with ASD and typical development. We welcome those who sleep well and those who do not. We ask you to come in for one visit.
Your child will:
• answer some questions
• put on our stretchy, warm, damp cap
• listen to sounds, watch the computer screen, and press buttons
• dry hair off
• get a small toy from the treasure box
If your child has previously participated in sleep studies, please let us know. That will be helpful to us.
• Typically developing children between 5 and 8 years old who are good sleepers.
• Children with ASD between 5 and 8 years old.
Visits: One visit that will last one to one-and-a-half hours
Compensation: $30 Toys-R-Us gift card
Contact: Dorita Jones at email@example.com or call 343 -1961.