May 5, 2010

Practical Information for Faculty, Staff and Trainees About Flooding at Home

Applying for a Duplicate (Replacement) Driver’s License

If your driver license has been lost, stolen or destroyed, you may be eligible to obtain a replacement online. Obtaining a replacement license does not change the expiration date of the original issued license. To obtain a replacement license through the Internet, visit Online Services menu. You may also obtain a replacement by applying in person at any driver service center.

If your temporary license or certificate for driving is lost, stolen or destroyed, you may obtain a duplicate temporary license or certificate for driving by making application only in person at any driver service center. Holders of a temporary driver license or temporary ID must provide the necessary documents indicating the extended authorized stay in the United States to renew.

You must provide:
• Confirmation of proof of identity and
Required Documentation of changes (other than those needed to correct clerical errors) in a license, temporary license or certificate for driving holder’s name, date of birth, or gender.

Replacing Birth, Death, and Marriage Certificates

Replacing a Passport

State Department—Passport Services, 202-955-0430 (24 hours)

Social Security and Medicare Card Replacement 
221 Cumberland Bend, Nashville, TN 37228-1803 - (615) 736-5384

Lost Credit Cards

VISA 1-800-VISA911
Contact issuing financial institution
American Express 1-800-441-0519
Discover 1-800-discover (1-800-347-2683), TDD/TTY 1-800-347-7449

Deeds and Titles

Davidson County Register of Deeds
501 Broadway
Nashville, TN 37203
(615) 862-6790

Rutherford County Register of Deeds
Jennifer Gerhart - Elected Official
319 N. Maple St. Room 133
P.O. Box 5050
Murfreesboro, TN 37133-5050
Phone: (615) 898-7870
Fax: (615) 898-7987

Williamson County Register of Deeds

1320 West Main Street
Suite 201
Franklin, TN 37064
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Sadie Wade

Ph: (615) 790-5706
Fax: (615) 790-5459

Dickson County

Register of Deeds
# 4 Court Square
PO Box 130
Charlotte, TN 37036
Phone (615) 789-5123
Fax (615) 789-3893
Office Hours – Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.

Legal Assistance:
Contact the Tennessee Bar Association at (615) 383-7421 or (800) 899-6993. Your information will be collected and provided to disaster relief efforts once a referral system is in place.

Federal Relief

Federal Disaster Assistance:
Find out how to apply for disaster relief from the federal government.

FEMA Helpdesk at 1-800-745-0243

American Red Cross:

EPA Mold Abatement Information: