Please click here to submit your poster. All posters must pertain to NP/PAs in Critical Care. You will be notifed by August 1, 2015 if you poster is accepted for display. All posters must fit within a 4'X8' space.
September 20-21, 8 am â€“Â 4:30 pm
Topics include: Hypothermia, ECMO, Ebola, VTE, Overdose, Neurological Emergencies, Life Threatening Arrhythmias, Acute Renal Failure, Critical Care Pharmacology, Severe Sepsis, Heart failure/VAD/Transplant, Pain, ARDS, Rescue Ventilation, Post-operative Crises and Latest Research in Critical Care
Optional Critical Care Simulation and Skills Lab
Classes include: Airway, Mechanical Ventilation, Ultrasound, Emergency Response, Line Insertion
September 22nd, Time 8 am -1 pm (SOLD OUT)
ACNP/PA Leadership WorkshopÂ for ACNP and PA Team Leaders, Directors
September 19th, 8 am â€“ 5 pm
Topics include: Leadership Development, Team Training, Business Case Development, Staffing Models/Ratios, Orientation, Evaluation, Procedural Privileging, Outcomes, Critical Care Billing, Intensivist ACNP students and ICU Fellowships for NPs/PAs
1. HANDOUTS: The handouts will be accessible online only this year. Please print beforehand or bring your laptop to access at the conference. The handouts will be uploaded to this website by September 7, 2015. Click here for Wi Fi instructions.
2. GETTING HERE:
Most hotels are within walking distance or have shuttles to campus. The session locations are below. Click here for a screen shot indicating:
Medical Center , which is the location of the CELA- Simulation Lab (Tuesday sessions)
Campus Map: Click here to find any location on campus: http://www.vanderbilthealth.com/main/maps
Parking: Parking: Sunday morning, participants may park in "Wesley Place" garage on 21st Avenue, directly across from Vanderbilt University School of Nursing; Monday and Tuesday, participants can park in the visitor parking of 25th Avenue garage. Parking in both of these locations requires a fee $(5-10), using automatic pay stations located in the garage.
4. FOOD: There will be breakfast, lunch, snacks and a wine & cheese reception on Monday and Tuesday of Boot Camp. Vegetarian options will be available. Please let us know if you have dietary restrictions and/or need special accommodations.
5. CME: To receive CME, contact hours, you will need to complete an online survey by the end of the boot camp. The survey will be accessible via the boot camp website. The didactic and simulation sessions (Sunday 7 CME, Monday 7 CME, Tuesday 5 CME) amount to 19.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. If you have any problems with logging in to the CME site after the conference, please contact Tina Danforth 615-343-4665.
6. CLOTHING: Dress is casual. Please consider bringing a sweater or jacket to adjust for air conditioning.
7. NASHVILLE!!!: There are lots of things to do and places to go in NASHVILLE! Click here for more info: http://www.visitmusiccity.com/visitors/thingstodo
ACNP/PA Critical Care Boot Camp Conference, Sept 20-21, 2015
Optional Simulation and Skills Lab, Sept. 22, 2015 -- SESSION FULL
Questions? Contact email@example.com
An FCCS course will be held Sept. 18-19, prior to Boot Camp.
FCCS Sessions ARE FILLED!
Homewood Suites by Hilton or call 1-615-574-7934
Home 2 Suites by Hilton:or call Hotel Direct: 1.615.254.2170
Hilton Garden Inn: or call National Reservations Line: 1.877.809.4018 or Hotel Direct: 1.615.369.5900. If making reservations by phone: ask for ACNP
Holiday Inn: For individuals checking in on Thursday, September 17th or Friday September 18th, please contact Tina Danforth @ 615.343.4665 or tina.danforth@vanderbilt.
For individuals checking in on Sunday, September 20th can call the hotel at 1.877.327.4707 and identify your reservations as ACNP or to make reservations on line for Sunday, please click on the link: Holiday Inn Sunday
ACNP/PA Boot Camp will be held in Vanderbilt’s Student Life Center